Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year, New Me

It's a new year and like many, many other people in the world, I too have new year resolutions. One of mine is to become more fit and enjoy better food. Now, I am not saying that I don't eat well, because I do. But what I want to experience is really, REALLY good food that is also good for me. I also want to take my exercise and my body a little more serious. And finally, I want to expand my writing and food photography while not bothering my family or friends who read my other blog. I am not a doctor, nutrionist or a personal trainer but what I am is an individual who has been working out in some way for the last 12 years as well as an individual who has worked in the hospitality industry for the last 10 years. These two passions are now being combined in this blog as a way for me to express my passions as well as a way to document my progress in changing the shape of my body. I have gotten close, many times, to being in really good shape all the while enjoying good food along the way, so I know it can be done. And you, my "lucky" reader, will be along for the ride as I plan on documenting not only what I eat on a daily basis, but I will also record my exercise routine and post weekly progress pictures.

Happy New Year and best of luck to you and your resolutions!

No comments: